General Information for 2013 Triple Crown Events
Triple Crown: Covers all three 5Ks
- Early Registration (prior to April 1): $50
- April 1 – June 8: $55
- June 9 (at YMCA Fit Fest): $65
YMCA Fit Fest: $20 ($25 on race day, June 9)
Emily’s Run: $20 ($25 on race day, July 21)
L-A Bridge Run: $20 ($25 on race day, Aug. 25)
Race Day Registration
Race day registration for all 5Ks is from 7:15 to 8:00 AM at starting location. There will be no race-day registration if the event has reached its participation cap.
- The Triple Crown is a community fundraising 5K series open to runners and walkers of all ages and abilities.
- Each 5K is capped at 800 participants
- Free apparel to first 300 registrants
- USATF certified courses
- Food & refreshments
- Music & prize drawings
- Triple Crown and YMCA Fit Fest online registration closes Wednesday, June 5.
- Emily’s Run online registration closes Wednesday, July 17.
- L-A Bridge Run online registration closes Wednesday, Aug. 21.
Auburn Firefighters Local 797 Kids’ Fun Run
A free Auburn Firefighters Local 797 Kids’ Fun Run will precede each 5K at 8:00a.m. The run is free to all youngsters and registration will take place on race day.
Awards to top male and female finishers in each race and top 2 in each age category (10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-30, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 and over). Special awards to top male and female overall Triple Crown finishers and top 2 in each 5 year age category. All Triple Crown finishers will receive a commemorative prize!
Triple Crown Eligibility
To be eligible for Triple Crown recognition and awards you must register for the Triple Crown. Your age on June 9 will determine your age group. Participants who register for individual races will be eligible for individual race awards only. Deadline for Triple Crown registration is June 9.
Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A post-race party after each of the Triple Crown races will take place at Gritty’s at 11am. All runners and volunteers can bring their bibs and receive either at $1 Gritty’s beer or a free non-alcoholic drink.